Windows Installer, extra translatable custom messages

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri Sep 3 12:30:23 EDT 2010

On Friday 3 September 2010, Valdis Vītoliņš wrote:
> > packaging/win32/gnucash.iss.in
>
> That looks fine for Latvian
>
> Thanks,
> Valdis

Well,... no. I recently added these messages to gnucash.iss.in:

; *** "Another install" wizard page
; %1 in the following messages will be replaced with the application name and
version, like "GnuCash 2.3.15"
AIWP_Title=Another installation has been found
AIWP_Description=%1 is currently installed on this computer
AIWP_Message=This earlier installation has to be removed before continuing.
%n%nIf you don't want that, click Cancel now to abort the current
installation.%n%nClick Next to remove %1 and continue with the installation.
%n%nNote: Only the program will be removed, not your financial data.

There is no translation for them in Latvian. It was those messages I was
inquiring about.

Geert