Trunk Windows build

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri Apr 15 09:19:39 EDT 2011

Yes, it does mean just changing the xy_DIR variable.  We could handle downstream
libraries by adding a "HAVE_NEW_xy" variable to each section of the build
script.  A downstream library just needs to check whether it is there or any of
its upstream libraries HAVE_NEW_xy is "true" and then rebuild.

Turns out it was the libwebkit.la file which had the hard coded path.  I am
rebuilding using the vanilla paths and will re-release the library this evening
or this weekend.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.