win32 build: guile files expected in c:\soft\guile (was: win32 trunk daily build runs again)

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri Apr 29 03:52:16 EDT 2011

On vrijdag 29 april 2011, Christian Stimming wrote:
> Dear Robert,
>
> thank you very very much for this observation!
>
> Am Donnerstag, 28. April 2011 schrieb Robert Fewell:
> > it appears to be looking in the c:\soft\guile\share\guile\1.8\
> > ice-9 for the missing file / files.
> >
> > If I copy c:\soft\guile\.. to my test VM, gnucash starts.

Great ! After my last experiments last night, I was suspecting a problem with
guile, but your test clearly confirms it.

With this information I quickly found the problem: one load path was still
referring to guile 1.6 instead of 1.8. Fixed in r20597.

I'm glad we got this one sorted out. Thanks for helping the debugging.

Geert