Call for translators

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Aug 9 15:02:11 EDT 2011

The po file content is pretty much definitive. I plan to change it only
if I spot some errors. Today I've made another change to docs page that
introduced 4 new strings but that should be the last and was not planned
until yesterday.
As pointed out by Mark Haanen, the sizing page is very old so it's up to
you to translate the strings that belongs to that page.

Regards
Cristian