AUDIT: r21694 - gnucash/trunk/src/report/standard-reports - Fix table number alignment.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 9 09:56:20 EST 2011

Mike,

Mike Evans <mikee at code.gnucash.org> writes:

> Author: mikee
> Date: 2011-12-09 07:31:39 -0500 (Fri, 09 Dec 2011)
> New Revision: 21694
> Trac: http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/changeset/21694
>
> Modified:
>    gnucash/trunk/src/report/standard-reports/net-barchart.scm
> Log:
> Fix table number alignment.
> BP

This patch was a combination of white-space changes and your
table-number alignment change.  It was very hard to follow the patch to
figure out what the actual change was due to all the whitespace
changes.   I *THINK* it looks like a single-line change, but I'm not
sure.

In the future can you try to keep white-space changes separate from
syntax changes?