r21768 - gnucash/branches/2.4/packaging/win32 - More changes to compile gtk-2.24.

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Thu Dec 29 17:20:38 EST 2011

Am Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2011, 14:00:51 schrieb John Ralls:
> On Dec 27, 2011, at 10:09 PM, John Ralls wrote:
> > It's still not quite ready for release: Gnucash isn't noticing that AQB
> > is present.
> Which turned out to be more WebKit contamination, sort of. Ktoblzcheck needs
> a couple of libraries from mingw (libstdc++-6.dll and libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll)
> and we were relying on WebKit to provide them -- but it only provides an
> older version of libstdc++-1.

Very interesting. Now, libktoblzcheck isn't anything miraculous - it's just a
C++ library that we build ourselves. Apparently once we do this, the libstdc++
of the compiler needs to be present but hasn't been so far.

This change is most probably also needed in trunk, isn't it?

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Christian