Re(2): CuteCash, the GNUcash friendly fork - will it have true FUND ACCOUNTING module?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 12 11:13:04 EST 2011

Hi,

at the end of this very long email you ask:

> SO, any ideas as to who or where we could point this idea toward?

My answer is: gnucash-devel.  You should keep all your responses on the
list.

As for your view about CuteCash v. GnuCash -- they are both based on the
same underlying technology, so it's certainly possible to make either
one work the way you want.

Good Luck,

-derek