Reporting system and potentially Python

Phil Longstaff phil.longstaff at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 7 17:06:46 EDT 2011

I'm not sure I would use Javascript to create the report code, but I could definitely see embedded Javascript into the reports to make them more interactive.  Any place there is a parent account with children indented an arrow icon could trigger javascript to hide/show the children.

Does swig generate javascript bindings?  Could we think of using javascript to generate a report?