build check failure: POTFILES references non-existing gnc-pricedb-static.c?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 7 17:49:34 EDT 2011

Hey,

I just tried to build a clean build from a clean checkout of trunk on a
fresh Fedora-15 system.  In addition to two bugs I just filed I also ran
into another issue in "make check" on trunk:

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/warlord/src/gnucash/gnucash-svk/build/po'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../src/engine/gnc-pricedb-static.c', needed by `gnucash.pot'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/warlord/src/gnucash/gnucash-svk/build/po'
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1

I cannot find gnc-pricedb-static.c in the sources, but it does appear to
be in POTFILES.in?

Was this an oversight?  POTFILES.in was last modified on May 31st:
r20723:  gjanssens | 2011-05-31 09:07:30 -0400