AUDIT: r20926 - gnucash/trunk/po - Fix french translation error: 'Case Insensitive?' -> 'Ignorer la casse?'

Micha Lenk micha at lenk.info
Thu Jul 14 15:03:05 EDT 2011

Dear Christian,

I had a look at the mentioned wiki page, but apparently I didn't read it
completely. So, thanks for the friendly reminder regarding the
translation specialities.

Am 14.07.2011 08:53, schrieb Christian Stimming:
> Your small change here is completely fine in trunk, but the important
> step is to have it in the 2.4 branch and its change in trunk isn't that
> important.

Okay, I tried to commit that to the 2.4 branch, but failed:

micha at ian:~$ svn ci
Sending        fr.po
Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Commit blocked by pre-commit hook (exit code 1) with output:
/home/svn/repo/hooks/commit-access-control.pl: user `micha' does not
have permission to commit to these paths:
   gnucash/branches/2.4/po
   gnucash/branches/2.4/po/fr.po

Anybody with sufficient permissions, please feel free to commit my
change in the 2.4 branch. Or, Christian, simply drop me a line if I
should try it again (ie. after fixing the permissions).

Cheers,
Micha