Python Tests

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Wed Jul 20 09:33:10 EDT 2011

On Monday 18 Jul 2011 19:02:18 John Ralls wrote:
> After the issue last night & this morning with g_printf, I decided it would be prudent to build and check the current tree on a Fedora 14 VM (what I happen to have installed on my laptop). After a few dependency issues (for some reason WebKit needs gstreamer-devel and gstreamer-base-modules-devel to be happy), got everything built and tested.
>
> Except for python-bindings.

SNIP

>  # import account types
> -from gnucash.gnucash_core_c import \
> +from _gnucash_core_c import \
>      ACCT_TYPE_ASSET, ACCT_TYPE_BANK, ACCT_TYPE_CASH, ACCT_TYPE_CHECKING, \
>      ACCT_TYPE_CREDIT, ACCT_TYPE_EQUITY, ACCT_TYPE_EXPENSE, ACCT_TYPE_INCOME, \
>      ACCT_TYPE_LIABILITY, ACCT_TYPE_MUTUAL, ACCT_TYPE_PAYABLE, \

Hi John.
On my system "from gnucash_core import Session" etc.
throws an error.

Small sample of interactive python session below...

export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:$HOME/progs/lib/python2.7/site-packages
ipython
>>> from gnucash import Session
>>> from gnucash_core import Session
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named gnucash_core

This is on Fedora14

Mike E

--
GPG Key: 1024D/050895C2