Unplanned GnuCash Outage -- network outage

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 27 15:15:17 EDT 2011

Hey all,

You may have noticed that SVN, Wiki, Email, and Trac have been down for
the past 13 hours.  Comcast decided that they didn't want to provide
service for about 12 hours starting around 1:30am.  Once they decided to
restore it they decided I needed a new IP address so I needed to get the
network reconfigured, which took another hour.

Packets seem to be flowing as of 3:05pm EDT.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.