Proposal: Branch 2.4-stable and trunk now
janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Mar 12 13:03:39 EST 2011
On zaterdag 12 maart 2011, Christian Stimming wrote:
> Am Samstag, 12. März 2011 schrieb Geert Janssens:
> > > > I propose to branch a 2.4-stable branch now, so that we can introduce
> > > > several pending changes on trunk without risking to loose the stable
> > > > code state we have in 2.4.3.
> > Since you proposed the branching and most people agreed, I was more or
> > less expecting you to commit the branch.
> > Is there something you are still waiting for to go ahead, like the git
> > repo being in place or something ?
> I would like to see a stable 2.4.4 release ASAP for the reasons explained a
> few days ago. I was thinking of waiting with a 2.4-stable branch until
> after that release is tagged.
Ok, that's fine with me.
More information about the gnucash-devel