Interactive Javascript + Canvas (jqPlot) powered graphs

Andy Clayton q3aiml at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 01:43:03 EDT 2011

Christian and Phil,

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 8:48 AM, Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de>wrote:

> I'm sorry for not replying earlier. I'm very excited about your patches,
> but haven't had the time to actually do some testing.

Quite understandable. I'll try to clean up the remaining issues I am aware
of yet this week so the patches are ready when you do happen to have time.

> By the way, how do I apply your patch series most easily? I'm using git-svn
> locally and I'm used to "git am" but not the way you've submitted the
> patches.

Hmm. I've been using stgit, so if you have that then 'stg import' works, but
I think git apply should also work. That's a good point though: I don't
think they can easily be applied with git am like this. I've avoided sending
them like that since they could still use some work and I was thinking it
would clutter up the list, but perhaps that is silly since it makes them
more difficult to apply. Plus the patches could all be squashed together
until cleaned up anyways. So I can send them in that format if you would
prefer. Just let me know.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at rogers.com>
 wrote:

> Do you have some sample plots you can attach?

I'm away from home so I won't get to it tonight, but I will put some
together and send them along.

Thanks,

Andy