Idea proposal - Google Summer of code 2011

akash mehrotra mehrotra.akash at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 07:19:15 EDT 2011

I would like to propose an additional idea for GSoC 2011.
This is a very abstract proposal, as I have not yet used GNUCash or seen the
source, so I do not know if its practical to implement it. Please do tell me
if its practical, I will expand upon it:

A mobile application(QT can be used if Symbian, else Android could be
targeted) could be developed for GNUCash. This application would link to the
main application running on the computer and allow a user to view any
reports anywhere in the world, as long as they are connected to the
Internet.