Microsoft Vista install.sh guile config failed

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Mar 24 15:09:33 EDT 2011

On donderdag 24 maart 2011, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please remember to CC gnucash-devel on all replies using your
> mailer's reply-to-list or reply-all functionality...
>
> "Stephen Brown" <stephengrantbrown at mcmedia.com.au> writes:
> > Hi Derek

I'm finished with the scripts (other than some cosmetics). I think they should
work now.

As Derek says, svn update the packaging directory, and try again.
As an added bonus, you can now simply run
reset.sh
install.sh

There's no need to remove the g++ anymore.

But I just read the Christian now has broken the build by adding some python
dependent code, while there is no python available in the Windows build
environment. So you may want to wait until he fixes this.

Geert