OFX Bug Report

Jesse Liesch jesse at ofxhome.com
Tue Nov 22 20:47:51 EST 2011

Hello and apologies if I have sent this to the wrong email address.  I run the ofxhome.com site which is a free database of OFX servers.  I received a report on my own forums that a gnucash user received a parsing error from gnucash when downloading data from their bank.  I can provide more information if you like.

I also thought this would be a good opportunity to see if OFX Home can help gnucash in some way.  OFX Home provides a simple and free API for downloading OFX server data.  KMyMoney and a few other projects make use of it.  If there is some interest I can give a better description of how the site works.  I don't earn any income from it, to be clear.  My goal is to provide valid OFX server information to anyone who needs it.

Jesse