Issue with new GnuCash Website

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Sat Oct 8 03:01:43 EDT 2011

I re-added the logo for the wiki. It is now the GnuCash icon, thus
different from the previous one: I hope you agree with this change.

I forgot to point out, but you probably already noticed, that I've
disabled the Search menu entry so that the broken Namazu page is no more
available.

Regards
Cristian