Fwd: French translation for GnuCash ...

jerome romjerome at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 30 10:39:24 EDT 2011

OK, I see why I cannot return a better translation string on src/report/business-reports/job-report.scm. It has been already reported on line 646/7:

(_ "No valid %s selected. Click on the Options button to select a company.")
(_ type-str))))) ;; FIXME because of translations: Please change this string into full sentences instead of sprintf, because in non-english languages the "no valid" has different forms depending on the grammatical gender of the "%s".

Regards,
Jérôme