Make Check in Windows

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Sun Aug 19 16:27:41 EDT 2012

Am Sonntag, 19. August 2012, 12:39:48 schrieb John Ralls:
> I've been spinning my wheels for a couple of days trying to get this to
> work… does it? If so, what's the recipe?

I don't think it ever worked. Running any of the test executables requires the
dependent DLLs to be in the PATH; this is a requirement that does not exist on
Linux/Unix due to the compiled-in rpath. Hence, getting all required DLLs from
the build directory into the PATH is the first step which hasn't been done
before. And there will probably be further issues down the road...

Regards,

Christian