Question in regard to OFX 1.0.2 or 1.0.3

Medlin, Lisa Lisa.Medlin at capitalone.com
Thu Dec 6 12:25:28 EST 2012

We will be requiring ClientUID or versions 1.0.3 to connect to Capital One for DirectConnect.

We have a large population of users using GNUCash, is there anything that needs to be changed on the data file or in the sever config?

The change will take place on December 15th to reject all users sending a 1.0.2 and/or ClientUID not included in data file.

Can you assist me with understanding the impact to these users or is there something we can adjust for?

Lisa Medlin
Digital Customer Protection
Tel: (804)855-6155 (tie 434)
Cell: (804)305-9476
Lisa.Medlin at capitalone.com<mailto:FirstName.LastName at capitalone.com>

[cid:image001.gif at 01CDD3AC.C35BC760]

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or

proprietary to Capital One and/or its affiliates. The information

transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the individual

or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this

message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified

that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,

copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon

this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received

this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete

the material from your computer.