For The Love Of Bitcoin

karmicads karmicads at bitcoin2pay.com
Fri Feb 17 13:29:01 EST 2012

¨¨If I encounter such long essays as you write, I
usually stop reading halfway. Not for a lack of interest, but simply due to
lack of time.

Sorry to have bothered you for your time Geert. You can stop reading, I
guess... (?)... Hmm?

¨So Derek's suggestion is not to tell you what you can or can't do, but  a
hint
to how you can keep the developers interested in the project you propose.
Purely practical, not political or elitist... ¨

Good. ;) Then he should enjoy the *practical* reason for which I posed the
problem in the first place. Remember?

I can´t use bitcoins in the same way I can use any other ISO registered
currency. That´s very practical to me.