xaccAccountEqual ?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Jan 8 22:52:14 EST 2012

On Jan 8, 2012, at 7:06 PM, Hendrik Boom wrote:

> But when it gets documented properly, one of the things that's going to
> have to be decided is just which of the internals are going to be the
> official interface, which ought to be preserved during further
> development, and which of them, though useful in the moment, are *not*
> guaranteed to be there in the next revision.

There's more than that in progress: We want to make Gnucash a properly transactional database program so that more than one user can work on a database concurrently. That means that swathes of the API currently exposed will go away to be replaced with some sort of queries (SQL most likely, because it's so widely known). The path to getting there is long, but the API isn't going to be stable during the change.

Regards,
John Ralls