marking a transaction cleared "c" causes malfunction of program

Donald Allen donaldcallen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:12:05 EST 2012

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 8:31 PM, Markus Scheffler <markus1611 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> tried to mark transaction cleared after upgrading to 2.4.9 from 2.4.8 on
> windows xp. After selecting c in a transaction the program goes in to an
> endless loop showing an empty popup. Have to manually abort the program. I
> guess GTK problem.

I just tried this on an old Thinkpad G41 that I use for experimenting. It
is running the latest Debian stable (I really wish Debian and Ubuntu would
lose those ridiculous release names!) and gnucash 2.4.9 installed, built
from source. My gnucash data is in a postgresql (9.1.2, also built from
source) database. I just tried marking a transaction 'cleared' and the
behavior was completely normal.

/Don