Software Requirements Gnucash

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Thu Nov 1 05:10:55 EDT 2012

Dear Eva,

thanks for your interest in gnucash. The normal communication with the project
is done by sending an e-mail to the gnucash development mailing list.
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists
Please subscribe to the "gnucash-devel" list and send your question there.

As for myself, I don't know the full answer to your question. To my knowledge
there doesn't exist any formal SRS. The last collection of implementation
structure is here: http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/C_API
As for requirements, there was some discussion on the mailing list about 2
years ago - you might find this in the archives.

Best Regards,

Christian

Am Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012, 15:07:45 schrieben Sie: