Oldest supported OS X version

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Nov 15 07:49:41 EST 2012

What is the oldest version of OS X we support (particularly for trunk) ?

I'm asking because I'm doing some guile cleanups in trunk and
incidentally noticed several parts (unrelated to guile) where exceptions
are written in code to cater for old OS X versions (10.1, 10.2,...). If
these versions are no longer supported (for example because we already
use library versions that are not supported on those systems), I am
inclined to remove these.

I know we have a quartz build and also fink/macports builds. So I'm
interested to know for each of those.

Geert