r22563 - gnucash-docs/trunk/guide/it_IT - Update Italian Translation.

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Mon Nov 19 09:33:35 EST 2012

On 18-11-12 20:52, Cristian Marchi wrote:
> Thanks Geert for taking the time to (re)update the Italian files.
> When the new documentation release is complete, I will advertise it on
> Facebook and Google+ and if you haven't made it yet, I will write a
> news for the GnuCash website.

Cristian,

The documentation release is done. It took me 3 days because
a. I had to work in between other important activities this weekend
b. Documenting the whole process took some time
c. I had some struggle with the Japanese pdf (which I still haven't been
able to build)

For some odd reason the website won't update to display my release
announcement. I'm trying to contact Derek on irc to check for possible
errors as we speak.
> Thanks for all your work!
>
> PS Did you manage to document the documentation release process?
Yes: http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Documentation_Release_Process
It would be good if we proof-read it during a next release cycle. There
may be some small mistakes, but the general directions are there at least.

Geert