Please disable page creation on the wiki temporarily

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Nov 24 09:32:55 EST 2012

On Nov 24, 2012, at 7:39 PM, Christian Stimming <christian at cstimming.de> wrote:
> Sure. Jralls, gjanssens, and you already have the SysOp status (called
> "Administrator" in the mediawiki naming). Anyone else here?

Ah, good. I just cleaned up a few, and blocked the creators. It would be nice to have a "nuke" function that does both at once.

To answer my own question from earlier, it's possible to get an atom feed on the "New Pages" page. I've subscribed to that, which will prompt me to attack it a couple of times a day.

Regards,
John Ralls