Simultaneous release of gnucash and gnucash-docs ?

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Sun Oct 7 11:06:11 EDT 2012

I'm working on bug 684709[1] and I need, let's say, another week...the
Find Transaction assistant section needs almost a complete rewrite as it
is out of date.

Are you going to give me that much time to finish it until the new doc
release? I'm sorry for the dalay but lately I can't work that much on
the patch

Cristian