Issue SEPA Transaction

Martin Preuss martin at aquamaniac.de
Thu Aug 22 13:20:20 EDT 2013

Hi,

Am 21.08.2013 21:00, schrieb Norbert Holze:
[...]
> With aqbanking 5.0.31 and Gnucash 2.5.3 I can send SEPA Transcations.
> Only ChipTan is missing.
[...]

AqBanking already supports ChipTan, and so does AqFinance (because the
FOX16 frontend already supports that).

However, for GnuCash to support it as well someone needs to implement
the flicker dialog in the GTK frontend. I asked a long time ago on this
list for help but nobody answered... Meanwhile I don't have the time
anymore to work on that stuff myself, so if nobody steps in I don't see
ChipTAN support in GnuCash in the near future.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/