Anacron job 'cron.daily' on code.gnucash.org

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Dec 5 15:12:31 EST 2013

On Thu, December 5, 2013 2:30 pm, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Anacron <root at code.gnucash.org> writes:
>
>> /etc/cron.daily/make-gnucash-docs.sh:
>>
>> failed building gnucash-docs
>
> The GnuCash Docs failed to build last night; most likely one of the
> recent gnucash-docs changes caused a failure, but I haven't looked at it
> yet to explore.
>
> Can whomever updated gnucash-docs make sure it actually builds?
>
> -derek

The actual build error, from "make html pdf epub mobi":

ch_accts.xml:38: parser error : xmlParseEntityRef: no name
    while the income and expense accounts can be summarized in the Profit
& Loss
                                                                           ^
ch_accts.xml:632: parser error : chunk is not well balanced

^
./gnucash-guide.xml:362: parser error : Failure to process entity chapter3
&chapter3;
          ^
./gnucash-guide.xml:362: parser error : Entity 'chapter3' not defined
&chapter3;
          ^
unable to parse ./gnucash-guide.xml
make[2]: *** [convert-html] Error 6
make[2]: Leaving directory `/u1/home/gnucash/gnucash-docs/trunk/guide/C'

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745