Someone is attempting to sell GnuCash.

Geoff Hilton geoffhilton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 12:50:52 EST 2013

This is a great question! Personally, I like to have everything in a
product to be functionally usable for my purposes regardless of my
current needs, simply on the premise of "if I ever need to use it,
it's there", so on that basis I would say I'd like full compatibility,
whatever that means with GnuCash. To be more specific though, my
current needs are simple home accounting and financial planning.

Mind you I'm no accountant so I wouldn't necessarily currently know
what formulas to use and where to use them, but I can learn. I imagine
I might be able to contribute in some respect though.

Geoff