working with git-svn (was ...)

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue Jul 2 16:01:24 EDT 2013

I just did the following:

pwd
  .../gnucash-trunk
( cd ../gnucash.git ; git fetch --all )
git-update

and git-update output:

>From /home/warlord/src/gnucash/gnucash
   e7537f8..2655c4a  trunk      -> origin/trunk
warning: refname 'trunk' is ambiguous.
First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it...
Fast-forwarded trunk to 2655c4aaf0ec1b79a5707809320291aa93482894.

So... what is this warning about?

-derek

PS: the git fetch output was:

Unpacking objects: 100% (71/71), done.
>From ssh://code.gnucash.org/gnucash
   e7537f8..2655c4a  trunk      -> trunk
   e7537f8..2655c4a  origin/trunk -> origin/trunk

Should I not be using --all?

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745