Need some Gtk help

Phil Longstaff phil.longstaff at yahoo.ca
Sun Jul 28 09:57:18 EDT 2013

Hi Robert,

the problem with a vertical box and 2 horizontal boxes is that I want the left boxes of each row to have the same horizontal size.  Same for middle boxes and right boxes.  Instead, I am using a table.

I'll try playing with expand and fill values.  When I tried before, they still didn't do what I wanted.  Maybe I missed something.

Thanks,
Phil