SVN->GIT link broken?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 25 11:39:28 EDT 2013

Mike Alexander <mta at umich.edu> writes:

> Is the mechanism that pushes changes from SVN to GIT not working
> right? I checked in a change nearly 5 hours ago which shows up in SVN
> (it's r22832) but it hasn't appeared in the GIT repository yet.  I
> checked it in using "git svn dcommit" as usual and everything looked
> normal.

There were a few errors in the process which seem to occur periodically,
but the errors seem to correct themselves with the next run.  There was
also a point where github was down and the ssh failed, but again that
corrected itself at the next run.

Perhaps I should set up a cron job to flush it out every 6 hours, just
in case something "missed"?