gnucash-devel Digest, Vol 128, Issue 25

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Thu Nov 21 13:00:52 EST 2013

Em 21-11-2013 14:22, Alex Kempster escreveu:
>> On 11/20/2013 1:21 PM, Francisco Hierro Gomez wrote:
>>> Hola,
>>> Les escribo este mensaje para conocer el modo de subir a la pagina
> oficial de gnucash el TUTORIAL Y GUIA DE CONCEPTOS, traducido al espa?ol.
> Seria en formato pdf y por capitulos. Actualmente he traducido hasta el
> Capitulo 7, Prestamos. Si no puedo subirlos yo personalmente, tambien puedo
> mandarlos a vosotros los capitulos para vuestra supervisi?n y visto bueno.

I write to you this message to know how to upload to the official
gnucash page the "TUTORIAL Y GUIA DE CONCEPTOS" [Tutorial and Concept
Guide], translated into Spanish. It would be in pdf format and by
individual chapters. Until now, have translated up to Chapter 7 [I do
not understand the word "Prestamos"]. If I cannot upload them myself, I
may also send you the chapters for your supervision [I think he means
inspection].

>>> Ya pase los capitulos a otro usuario del programa y al parecer se
> muestra bastante contento.

Have already sent them to another user of the program and it seems this
user is rather happy with them.

>>> No soy informatico, solo un usuario del programa que al principio se le
> hacia harto complicado usar el programa y con la ayuda de alg?n sofware
> traductor y echandole tiempo y paciencia repasando cada capitulo hasta
> cinco veces creo que he conseguido que este programa sea facil de usar, eso
> si de momento solo a nivel domestico, pues como os comente al principio
> solo he traducido hasta el Capitulo 7, Prestamos.

I do not work with informatics [computing], I am just a user of the
program that at the beginning found it very complicated to use the
program and with the help of a translating software and spending time
and patience, reworking each chapter up to five times, I believe I have
gotten this program to become easy to use, this at the moment, only at
domestic level, because as I have commented at the beginning, only
translated up to Chapter 7.

>>> Un saludo

Cheers

>> Sorry, I cannot read Spanish.    I think that your comment would be
>> worth reading if you can translate it to English.
>

> Google Translate provides
>> Hello,
>> I am writing this message to learn how to get on the official website of
> gnucash the TUTORIAL AND GUIDE TO CONCEPTS, translated into Spanish. It
> would be in pdf format and chapters. Currently I have translated to Chapter
> 7, Loans. If I can not upload I personally, I can also send to you the
> chapters for your supervision and approval.
>>
>> Since the chapters pass to another user of the program and apparently he
> is quite happy.
>>
>> I'm informatic, only one user of the program that initially was very
> complicated to use the program and with the help of a software translator
> and time and patience echandole reviewing each chapter up to five times I
> think I managed to make this program easy to use , that if the moment only
> domestically, because, as I discuss at first I only translated to Chapter
> 7, Loans.
>>
>> A greeting
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls
>
> I did spanish at GCSE (grade C and very rusty), My rough translation may
> fill in a few blanks to the google translate that john did, He would like a
> pdf version in spanish, has translated chapter seven. He would like to know
> how to make the translation he has done available.
>
> He would work on chapters on using the program and would be very happy to
> do so.
>
> He has no information (the use of no at the front negates it, something
> google translate misses often). His first use of the program was difficult
> because of the lack of translation, he used a software translator and with
> time and patience chapters up to five were bad to use, at the monent he
> uses it for domestic use, at first he only translated chapter 7, at the
> present.
>
> If you would like i can have a go at translating backwards for you, say
> using google translate and tidying it up a little bit?
>
> Regards,
> Alex Kempster

Almost that. I have not studied Spanish, but it is very similar to
Brazilian Portuguese. I have tried to make a closer, still not very good
fast translation/interpretation inline, above. Hope that will help.

--
[]s,
Fernando