Compile failures.

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:29:20 EDT 2013

While removing the register2 files I came across two problems, the first I
think was caused by change set 22847. When trying to compile I get an error
on line 548 of gnucash-bin.c which states the GNUCASH_SCM value should be a
string rather than an integer so I changed line 73 to be the following
which seems to fix the issue but there may be a better way :-

#define GNUCASH_SCM ""

The second problem was with
gnc_plugin_page_register_summarybar_position_changed function in
gnc-plugin-page-register.c, if you open an account and then 'edit
preferences' all works but after you close the account, may be all accounts
and try to 'edit preferences' it fails as priv is null when preferences
opens. I added the following at line 1723 which seems to fix the issue but
there may be a better way :-

    if (priv == NULL)
        return;

The above problem is after the application of the register2 removal patch.

Regards,

    Robert.