gnucash master: Fix spaces for some strings not correctly picked up by xgettext.scm script.

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Sat Apr 5 10:45:27 EDT 2014

Il 05/04/2014 14:26, Geert Janssens ha scritto:
> Hi Cristian,
>
> Thank you for working on improving the translation status of GnuCash.
>
> I notice in this commit you have realigned a number of variables (by changing spaces into tabs).
> Was that intentional ?
No sorry, that was not intentional. In order to check were the problem
with translation was, I tried first to align variables in the file.
Then, with further testing, I understood that the problem was with
spaces in some strings but I didn't revert the first changes to the file
so the commit come out "dirty". I noticed it when looking at the commit
in github, but it was too late

> Also I personally prefer to use spaces for indentation instead of tabs. The width of a tab is
> highly editor dependent. So what appears as nicely aligned in one editor may look totally
> misaligned in another. It usually looks misaligned on a diff as well (as the mail message shows).
That's a tip I'll take note of!