Budget View Implementation Question

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Tue Apr 15 13:32:15 EDT 2014

Hi,

recently I started playing around with the budget feature, trying it out
with a simple account structure - only top level accounts.

Doing so I noticed
- In the summary view at the bottom of the page the totals per period
are not counted for top level accounts without children
- there is only one top level account per type allowed for the same
summary, no matter if they have children or not

I checked the documentation, but I did not see any hints to this
limitations.

Personally I would like to see the top level accounts considered, just
to avoid confusion.

The fact, to have only one top level account per account type is fine
with me. Here I would be fine with an update of the documentation.

Bottom line: I propose two enhancement bugs, one for code, one for
documentation.

Good proposal?

Kind regards,
Carsten