Permission denied when running the script to install Finance::Quote under win XP

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Mon Feb 24 10:25:11 EST 2014

I run into a problem with the script that installs finance::quote under
winsows XP. When i run the script, I always got a message about a
permission denied in the instalaltion folder. I tried to use the
"attrib" DOS command but it didn't work so, after a lot of researching,
I found a solution with the following command (to run in a prompt):

cacls foldername /T /G "username":F

where
foldername is the folder where the Perl package has been downloaded (in
my case "strawberry")
username is the name of the pc user
/T means recursively
/G assign acces rights (F in this case stands for full acces) to user
"username"

I'm sending this just to have it available to all.

Regards
Cristian