custom report - link to search results

Phil Longstaff phil.longstaff at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 11:41:30 EST 2014

It's been a long time since I used quicken, but I seem to remember than it
did have a drill-down type feature where clicking on a number in a report
took you to a ledger display showing what went into that number.  For a
balance sheet, that would be the full account ledger with all transactions.
 For a budget report for a month, that would be just the transactions for
that month.

I wonder what would be required to generalize that in the reports.  Click
on a value and be taken to a list of transactions, a line in the budget
entry display, customer info, list of invoices, ...

Phil