Bug cleanup #4

Michalis Kamprianis michalis at linuxmail.org
Fri Jul 18 05:48:41 EDT 2014

   My mistake.
   You're right, I misread the bug report. I though that the problem was
   that the iso-codes file was not copied through the installer, so I just
   checked for their existence. Now that I re-read the bug report more
   thoroughly I understand it's not the problem (although the german mark
   is mentioned as deutche mark in all locales I tried :))
   So indeed, it's not fixed.

   Kind regards
   Michalis