VAT field

Michalis Kamprianis michalis at linuxmail.org
Mon Jun 30 16:54:33 EDT 2014

   Thank you Derek for the reply
   that was my initial approach, to use one of the address fields, but
   it's only for storage, it can not be retrieved for use in the invoice
   eg.
   If there is a way and I missed it,  I would really appreciate a pointer
   :)

   Or maybe it would be better to just add a function
   in engine/business-core.scm to just return address fields individually
   (in addition to the one that returns the whole Address structure)?

   Thanks and regards
   Michalis