New mailing list for Russian Translation discussions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 13 21:36:03 EST 2014

You should look to the translation project if you want a list purely for
translation purposes.

If you want a Russian Language gnucash-user equivalent then we can work
with you to set one up, as John suggested.

-derek