C++ work

Ted Creedon tcreedon at easystreet.net
Wed Sep 10 10:32:28 EDT 2014

All changes to the Tektronix MRP system made 1981-1985 were zero defect
Some were quite extensive.

The entire corporation's manufacturing system handling 1,000,000 parts was
netted daily. Any defect would have caused the parts delivery/ordering
system to crash on the IBM mainframe. Several thousand users..

Tek went bankrupt because the replacement MRP system and a major software
offering were not zero defect..

Also look at the space shuttle manipulator code, written in  Forth.

tedc