Design Docu - Archtitecture

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Sat Sep 27 16:14:03 EDT 2014

Hi,

I made a first step in updating the documentation of the GnuCash
Archtitecture:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Project_and_Design_Documentation#Introduction

My idea is to go through the "old" chapter of Architectural Goals and
transfer parts of it into this "new" chapter where these goals shall be
described as facts. Goals that are no facts remain in the "old" chapter
(unless these are no valid goals anymore).

Every now and then (and probably in small steps) I will come back here
to the mailing list to double check my understanding and to get hints
whether I am thinking totally off track.

If what you see in the link above is somewhat hitting the truth, I would
continue drilling down into the Model (and then come back again).

Is it somewhat hitting the truth?

Kind regards,
Carsten