calc2qif hack of oDialog.Execute()

Ted Creedon tcreedon at easystreet.net
Mon Aug 17 14:54:09 EDT 2015

after some experimentation here is a hack that loads alc2qif into the main menu

file open calc2qif.sxc
change line 147 of Calc2qif. Standard. Install. install_en from
 oDialog.Execute()
 oDialog.endExecute()

and run macro install_en

it at least runs Ok

No time to rewrite the GUI using the GUI editor and re-use appropriate macros

exercise left to readers

My squid bank doesn't save qif files longer than 12 months so I have to cut & paste into lebreoffice 4.1.1

tedc