Runtime issues with current master

Rob Gowin robg at gowin.net
Wed Dec 2 04:20:26 EST 2015

Hi Geert,

Issue 2 is resolved by this pull request:
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/pull/46

Rob
I have done a fresh rebuild of master as of this morning (commit
b3cfef70842). While running it I got the following errors:

1. It will run, but segfaults when quitting the application. See
attached backtrace.

2. I tried to create a new file. The assistant completes successfully,
however it crashes while saving with this error:

./bin/gnucash: symbol lookup error:
/kobaltnet/janssege/Development/installs/gnucash/master/lib/gnucash/libgncmod-
backend-xml.so: undefined symbol:
_Z34gnc_prefs_get_file_save_compressedv

The command was run from
/kobaltnet/janssege/Development/installs/gnucash/master which is where
my fresh build got installed.

Regards,

Geert