Re: Configure error.

Stephen Brown stephenbrown777 at outlook.com
Wed Jan 7 21:23:55 EST 2015

Hi Derek

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Derek Atkins
Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎8‎ ‎January‎ ‎2015 ‎12‎:‎37‎ ‎PM
To: Stephen Brown
Cc: gnucash-devel at gnucash.org

Hi,

On Wed, January 7, 2015 7:33 pm, Stephen Brown wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> When configuring gnucash to compile on Windows 8.1, I get the following
> error

Can you look further up in the output from install.sh where it tries to
install libgoffice and see why it failed?  It should have stopped the
build process at that point.

> checking for libgoffice-0.8 >= 0.7.0... no
>
> configure: error: Cannot find libgoffice.>= 0.7.0
>
> Where do I get libgoffoce from?
>

> Where do I put it so I can compile gnucash?

The build script should put it where it needs to be.

> Yours Sincerely Stephen Brown

-derek

This is output from Cygwin terminal

Stephen Brown_2 at Ace ~/gnucash

$ ./configure --disable-dbi > config-output.txt 2> config-2output.txt

Stephen Brown_2 at Ace ~/gnucash

Please find attached  the config-output.txt and config-2output.txt

Thank you for your speedy response.

Stephen Brown