GnuCash Android v1.6.0 pre-beta

Ngewi Fet ngewif at gmail.com
Mon May 4 08:06:18 EDT 2015

Hi Dave,
yes, 1.5.5 will import your accounts and transaction just fine because it
completely ignores transaction templates and scheduled transactions.
1.6.0 tries to import those and fails sometimes because GnuCash desktop
does not use a standard format for the split amounts in transaction
templates. It works for some, but doesn't for others.
In your file, there is probably some cases which I have not run into or
been able to test.

I will modify the app such that it first tries to parse the template
transactions and if it fails, it will just ignore them.
That way, the import can succeed for all other normal accounts and
transactions rather than failing completely as it does now

Cheers,
Ngewi F.